Database of CGC Hosts
School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
29 Oxford Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Loretta J Mickley
Phone: (617) 496-5635
Fields of Interest
Relationships between atmospheric chemistry and climate change.
Description of Scientific Projects
Current projects focus on:
1. Effects of climate change on air quality.
2. Effects of changing abundances of tropospheric ozone and aerosol on climate.
3. Effects of changing land cover on chemistry and climate.
4. Interactions between climate, wildfire frequency, and chemistry.
5. Oxidation capacity of the atmosphere during the Last Glacial Maximum.
back to: Hosts home
To see your found set again, use your browser's Back button.